Please do a part 2 from the son’s perspective. How’s he dealing with identifying more with girls especially older ones also I bet he has found some hot guys at school.
I love body memory swaps. The fact that they are so messed up is what makes them fun. It's also a lot more interesting to think about and wonder how they cope. I would like to see the sons' perspective too, but mostly I just want to see similar mental changes. I also like it when you focus on a mass of people and families. But memory swaps are too intriguing to resist.
I love body memory swaps. The fact that they are so messed up is what makes them fun. It's also a lot more interesting to think about and wonder how they cope. I would like to see the sons' perspective too, but mostly I just want to see similar mental changes. I also like it when you focus on a mass of people and families. But memory swaps are too intriguing to resist.
Please do a part 2 from the son’s perspective. How’s he dealing with identifying more with girls especially older ones also I bet he has found some hot guys at school.
ReplyDeleteWow - I think the mental changes in some cases are worse, or at least more messed up, than the physical ones.
ReplyDeleteI love body memory swaps. The fact that they are so messed up is what makes them fun. It's also a lot more interesting to think about and wonder how they cope. I would like to see the sons' perspective too, but mostly I just want to see similar mental changes. I also like it when you focus on a mass of people and families. But memory swaps are too intriguing to resist.
ReplyDeleteI love body memory swaps. The fact that they are so messed up is what makes them fun. It's also a lot more interesting to think about and wonder how they cope. I would like to see the sons' perspective too, but mostly I just want to see similar mental changes. I also like it when you focus on a mass of people and families. But memory swaps are too intriguing to resist.
ReplyDelete